- Waxed Fabric & Care
Rugged, sophisticated, durable and timeless - our Delaney waxed cotton field jacket is designed for town and country. Featuring the original waxed oilcloth from our famed mill partner British Millerain, the waxed cotton fabric is designed to age and mark with time, producing a garment full of rich patina and character. The eight ounce waxed cotton makes the Delaney a true three season partner; light enough for spring, yet warm enough when layered in winter. Lined with a black watch Portuguese flannel for comfort and that subtle nod to the origins of the classic waxed cotton field jacket.
- Classic fit. Not too slim, but not boxy. Take your normal size.
- 6 ounce British Millerain original waxed 100% cotton
- Fully lined in Portuguese Black Watch flannel
Moleskin lined side entry pockets
Interior welt pocket at wearer's left chest
- Double vented with snap closures
- Adjustable waist snap buttons allow user to slim the silhouette if desired
- Moleskin lined interior collar band
- Antique brass hardware throughout
- Functional throat latch
- Made in Portugal
Do not wash, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean.
Brush mud off when dry and lightly sponge any soiled areas with cold water
Do not iron
Do not bleach
Never use soap or detergents
Avoid contact with alcohol-based products, fabric softeners and solvent cleaners
Regular re-proofing with Millerain wax will maintain the weatherproof properties of the fabric and prolong the life of the garment